Seiler Instrument’s commitment to our customers is to be the “Best in Class” provider of precision manufactured complex instruments, machine parts, assemblies and solutions to the global marketplace. Seiler’s executive management stands behind our products and continuously strives to improve our processes and capabilities by investing in state-of-the-art equipment, enhanced personal training and continuous improvement. Quality Control is the responsibility of every employee at Seiler and is actively supported, promoted and maintained in an internal culture that respects and rewards the skills, loyalty and dedication of our employees. To ensure the highest quality, Seiler has invested in a broad range of inspection capabilities.
The Quality Control department:
- Identifies and communicates Quality Requirements listed in customer contracts or drawings.
- Verifies the acceptability of purchased & fabricated parts.
- Performs testing to customer requirements including MIL-SPEC: environmental, shock, & vibration testing.
- Performs advanced optical testing.
- Ensures calibration of inspection, measuring, and test equipment.
- Conducts audits of finished goods prior to shipping.
- Provides sustaining engineering support.
These testing services are available as a contract service.
See below for a list of our Quality Testing Capabilities and corresponding equipment.
Quality Control Inspection and Testing Capabilities
Testing Support Equipment
- Fluke 52 Digital Thermometer
- Helios UMG50 Length Measuring Instrument
- Mitutoyo 515-311 Height Master and Risers
- Mitutoyo Inspection Grade Gage Block Set
- Ohaus Weight Set
- Precision Granite Tri-Square
- Quality Visual Calibration Software
- Snap-On Versatest 600 Torque Tester
- Surface Plates
- Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Van Kueren Thread Wires
- Mitutoyo CMM; Model B241
- Zeiss CMM; Vista
- Zeiss CMM; Contura
- Hexagon Romer Absolute, Model RA- 7520 SEI
- Hexagon CMM, Global Performance Silver Edition
Electronic Height Gaging
- Trimos Electronic Height Gages
- Trioptics Opti-Spheric-Center Glass Inspection; Model AF1000
- Ames Hardness Tester (Portable); Model No 1
- Starrett Hardness Tester (Stationary); Model 3814
- Environmental Testing Chamber
- Cinn Sub Zero ZP-16 Environmental Chamber
- Cinn Sub Zero ZPH-32 Environmental and Humidity Chamber
- Thermotron Industries S-16C Environmental Chamber
- Thermotron Industries S-32-3800 Environmental Chamber
- Shock Testing Machine
- Avco SM-110-M Pneumatic Shock Machine
- Avex SM-110-3 Pneumatic Shock Machine
- Vibration Testing Machine
- Thermotron Industries DS-642-911-24M Vibration Machine
- Unholtz-Dickie 452-16 Vibration Machine
- Honle UV Solar Chamber
Optical Measurement, Inspection & Test Equipment
- Abrasion Tester
- Edmonds 50% Neutral Density Filters
- Flir Optical Scratch/Dig Standards
- International Light Radiometer/Sensor; Model IL1400A/SHD033
- Jones & Lamson Optical Comparator; Model Epic-30
- Modern Optics/VTech 48”x72” Air Table
- Optical Gaging Products Optical Comparator; Model OQ-30
- Photo Research Photometer; Model PR1980A
- ZYGO Interferometer
- Automation Thickness Meter
- AmprobeTR300 Thermometer/Humidity Gage
- Charge Amplifiers
- Cylindrical Plug Gages
- Depth Gages/Micrometers
- Force Dial Gages
- Groove Micrometers
- Height Gages
- Mitutoyo Bench Center
- Mitutoyo Digital Bore Gages
- Mitutoyo Gage Block Sets
- Mitutoyo Surftest Surface Roughness Tester
- Pin Gage Sets
- Seiler Indoor Rain Chamber
- Starrett Groove Gage
- Sunnen Bore Gages
- Surface Plates (qty 25)
- Thickness Gages
- Threaded Plug Gages
- Threaded Ring Gages