Thank you for your interest in Seiler Instrument.
Notice to third party recruiters: Positions posted below are for interested individual applicants.
Please, no third party inquiries.
See open positions below:
Seiler Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer and shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, color, religions, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations requires that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
These positions require access to export controlled articles, technical data, technology and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or a U.S. government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Seiler Instrument & Manufacturing Co., Inc. obtaining the necessary export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry Security, the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency.
If you need assistance applying for a position, you may also contact (314) 968-2282 and ask to speak with Human Resources.
This unique position is geared towards a Marketing professional looking for an engaging and challenging new role. Will work under the guidance of the Marketing Manager and alongside a department of 6-10 sales and training professionals within Seiler Design Solutions – an architectural software distributor and training provider.
This position will spend 80% of their time working on Autodesk Marketing as required by Autodesk for Gold Partner Status.
- Analyze and interpret marketing data
- Aid in Brand Awareness by creating content to help drive leads, subscriptions, etc.
- Build and manage rich content that attracts a targeted audience to our Social Media presence
- Help the Marketing Manager create and coordinate marketing plans for CAD/Geospatial division
- Gather data and report to Autodesk. Apply for MDF funds
- Develop and coordinate events with the Marketing Manager and create metrics for reporting data back to Autodesk and Management.
- Take the lead role in tele-sales support through Autodesk quarterly call-out initiatives and record data in Autodesk Partner Portal.
- Coordinate and work with Sales and Training departments to create, develop and publish “Thought Leadership” content for all Autodesk related to social media resources including, but not limited to: Website, LinkedIn, Google+, HTML email creation, newsletters and Blogs.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic to calls-to-action, creating landing pages, initiating follow-up calls, and developing lead generating content (including offers/promotions).
- Assist in the design and development of advertising media such as whitepapers, ads, infographics, blogs, and other items as needed.
- A 2-year degree and 2 years of experience in marketing and business/sales, or
- A 4 year degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Graphic Design background is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally over the phone
Seiler Design Solutions, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is an authorized Autodesk Reseller. We offer sales consulting, training and support for Autodesk products and solutions.
We are currently seeking a motivated, success-oriented AEC Pre-Sales Engineer. This candidate should be located in St. Louis, MO.
The primary responsibility for this position is to support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. Duties will include providing technical solutions by assessing customer needs, supporting internal sales and customer service, and teaching standard and custom training classes. Significant local travel and some long distance travel will be required for this position.
The AEC Pre-Sales Engineer candidate should have a background in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction with excellent customer service skills. Professional communications skills, public speaking ability and classroom organizational skills are a must for this position. Candidates should also possess computer interface skills to run a networked educational environment. Candidates must be proficient in using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Candidates must have an Associate’s Degree in a related field and 3 years sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment. Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred. Help desk, tech support, and/or teaching experience preferred. Must have advanced user proficiency in the majority of the following Autodesk software packages: AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, and Navisworks.
For more information on Seiler Design Solutions, please visit our website: http://www.seiler-ds.com/.